Safety and health of our guests is of utmost importance to us. We pay attention to the health and safety of our Guests, Partners and Employees.
Having studied thoroughly the information on the spreading of the infection, the recommendations of leading experts and government organizations - WHO and the Ministry of Health, Labor and Social Affairs of Georgia, we have tightened current procedures and protocols in order to ensure comfortable and safe conditions for our Guests.
The following security measures have been taken at all facilities of the Reikartz Hotel Group chain:
- Regular monitoring of the health of the employees is carried out: the temperature is measured with a non-contact thermometer at the beginning and end of the shift of each employee;
- All the employees are provided with personal protective equipment - masks and disposable gloves;
- All the employees undergo ongoing trainings and briefings; acquainted with the requirements and recommendations of the WHO and the Ministry of Health, Labor and Social Affairs of Georgia;
- All the hotels and restaurants at the entrance are equipped with sanitary stations with a disinfectant;
- Information tables for guests with the rules of conduct at the hotel and sanitary and hygienic requirements have been established;
- The frequency of cleaning public areas with the mandatory disinfection of all contact surfaces has been increased;
- Professional cleaning products of European manufacture are used for cleaning and disinfection with the relevant conclusions of the SES and certificates of disinfectants;
- Marking of public areas has been carried out taking into account a safe distance of at least 1.5 m;
- Processing of bed linen and terry products is carried out at high temperatures by professional certified means of European production with the obligatory subsequent ironing;
- The work of the restaurant and the kitchen is strictly regulated by the requirements of state standards;
- The work of restaurants is adjusted in accordance with the recommendations on food safety, organization of public areas and services for Guests - the format of service for Guests has been changed;
- Internal protocols of work and response in case of emergency are approved;
- We constantly monitor information updates, recommendations of experts and government organizations and immediately introduce the required security measures.