These rules exist to ensure everyone enjoys their visit in safety and to maintain the hygiene of the pool water
• Please be considerate of other pool users.
• Please shower and visit the bathroom before entering the pool.
• Children under 13 entering the pool must be accompanied and actively supervised at the poolside by a responsible adult, 18 years old or older. Children (5) five years and under need to have a responsible adult 18 years old or older in the water with them at all times
• If you have a medical condition such as epilepsy, asthma, diabetes, or a heart condition, please, use the pool carefully, at your own risk.
• Any person having a skin disease, sore or inflamed eyes, cold, nasal or ear discharge, communicable disease, or who is wearing any kind of bandage or band-aid will not be permitted in the pool.
• Persons having any considerable area of exposed sub-skin, tissues, open blisters, cuts, etc., are warned that these are likely to become infected. Such persons may not use the pool.
• Do not swim if you are unwell or have had diarrhea in the last two weeks.
• Always check the depth of water before entering the pool. No running, jumping, pushing, or fighting in or around our pool.
• Do not dive without proper supervision or experience. No street shoes are allowed on decks. Pool users must wear swimming suits or swimming trunks upon entry into the pool.
• Leave your belongings in the changing room in individual lockers. Do not leave your belongings unattended in the SPA center, the administration is not responsible for their loss.
• Always wear clean swimwear.
• No food or drink of any kind may be brought into the SPA center except water in plastic bottles.
• Glass bottles and glasses are not permitted in the pool area.
• Never swim under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
• You will be asked to leave if you refuse the instructions or if your behavior threatens the safety and enjoyment of yourself or others.
• It is forbidden to bring pets to the spa center, to bathe pets in the pool.
• Smoking is NOT permitted anywhere in the SPA center.
• It is forbidden to take bathrobes, towels, and other things from the spa center to the rooms or outside the hotel.